You Are Reading

0

Alessandro MS-1i

Blurrity Thursday, May 27, 2010
I'm no audiophile, but I do enjoy musics. Last month I bought an Audio Technica AD700. I absolutely loved it. But then I found out that these cans are not really good for the music I listen to the most (rock/metal). So in the search for a second pair of headphones, I found Grado. They are said to be very good for rock music. After more research, I finally decided to get this Alessandro MS1i, which is also a Grado Labs product.

I ordered it along with Grado GS1000 bowl pads from Jaben Malaysia. They also gave me a free Hippo Safari which is really cute. These cans aren't as huge as my AD700, but they are definitely not portable either. With the GS1000 pads they look funny but they are so much more comfortable than the stock flat pads. The headband does hurt a bit but it's not a big deal to me. The sound quality? No comment yet, I need some time to burn in before I could really judge. But they already sound awesome out of the box. This is a really valuable purchase and I have no regret. For rock music listeners, Grado surely don't disappoint!

Here is some unboxing photos:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comparing to my AD700:
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Blurrity@Blogspot.com